Friday, September 24, 2010

PortlandAfoot has Earned Its Plug

No I am not a sellout, first off.


Second off, with Michael Anderson giving me an awesome gift, I figured it's only fair to say that, as Jay Leno puts it, he earned his plug.

PortlandAfoot is a site revolving around a pretty cheap small magazine-newsletters, a large Wiki about the transportation in, you guessed it, New York (JK), and the occasional blog update. They were the best coverage of OPAL's rally, which I owe him a lot for, and this definitely more than an "Honorable Mention" in the list of the best Transit Blogs and Sites.

So, yeah. That's the plug. :D

*Earning your plug may not happen often and I am not trying to be a mooch, i.e. give me a gift and I plug you. I really owe this guy for something and thought this'd be a great way to thank him. All rights reserved, all lefts reserved.

*All Rights Reserved, All lefts Reserved is the catchphrase of Al M. His copyright. All rights reserved, all- wait, that was close to a paradox.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, shucks. No problem, Cameron. I'm glad to have a smart set of eyes and keyboard on the transit-journalism scene.

    ReplyDelete