Saturday, September 25, 2010

UPDATE: Dissecting the Depth of a TriMet Priority Future Service Alert

You may have seen my post yesterday on the little amount of information on TriMet's Service Alert for Sunday Parkways. I sent it off to TriMet yesterday and I got a response from Dareth Murray.


Hi Cameron,

Thanks for taking the trouble to point out the lack of information we provided in our alert. I think if you look at it again you will see that we DO link to their website which does explain the event and where it affects our service.

But to make it more clear right up front, I put a couple of paragraphs that explain what the event is and also put a link to the PDF of their map on our alert.

I hope this answers all your questions.

Regards,

Dareth Murray

TriMet Webmaster


Epic, aye? I've already made a difference! Yay!

1 comment: